skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Gadgets I cant live without...
I'm a gadget-girl, and more tech-geek than some guys out there. You wouldnt wanna know the things i can do armed with a screwdriver.
My ice blue DS lite.. MUAKS MUAKS
30gb iPod video in Tokidodki iSkin
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2008
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2007
(31)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(14)
▼
September
(7)
Qn: How to set an Ass-hole on fire?
one week of Cui-ness
New Lights..
ε «ζεδΊ,Lantern festival
Sometimes the heat can drive us to do crazy things...
Gadgets I cant live without...
Makeover
►
April
(1)
►
2006
(16)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(5)
Stuff i Post
<$BlogPreviousItemTitle$>
Admin
Login
Blogs i Link
Paul's Blog
Pris's Blog
Setzer's Blog
Brenda's Blog
Elaine's Blog
Archives
<$BlogArchiveName$>
Mainpage
"><$BlogTitle$>
About Me
Sumomo
sentimental fool, romantic matyr, emotional bimbo, kindhearted bitch.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment